Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Wicked Captor by Zoey Draven

 











2.5 Star

Cara calls wasn’t planning on getting kidnapped and held for so long.  All she wanted was to go home.  Devix is on his last job before he has his freedom.  All he has to do is pick Cara up and take her to her knew master.  The problem she’s, his mate.  Will he be able to walk away from her or will he decide to keep her?

Since I didn’t like the other series but liked the writing, I wanted to give the author another chance.  I liked this one more than I liked the other one, but I still had some of the same problems.  Like Devix had no problem handing a woman over to be a pleasure slave when his race allegedly protects females.  Overall, it was better than the other one and I like Devix more than Vaxa’an.  It does kind of end in such a way you will want to read the next book. 

Book 1 Warrior of Rozun

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment