Thursday, November 18, 2021

Knocking on Helen's Door by Eve Langlais

 











4 Star

As an angel Helen has been told certain things. When she discovers they may be lies told to keep the female angels in line she is very confused. Then when one of the male angels tries to kill her, she ends up being saved by an agent from Hell. She has questions and she hopes Julio can answer them. He doesn’t believe love is in the cards for him until one inquisitive angel. 

I loved this one. It is right on track with the Welcome to Hell series and makes me want to go back and read all of those over again. I also want to know what is going on with Gaia. I have to wait, and I don’t have any patience for that. The writing was good, and the story was better. I loved how the book ends.  I think this was the best book in the series so far.

Book 4 Grim Dating

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment