Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Thoth by Alessa Thorn


 










4 Star

Thoth has agreed to help his friend Set on a mission but first he needs to track down a girl who stole from him 13 years ago.  She has his book, and he needs it back.  When he finds Kema he discovers she’s been reading from the book and release monsters into the world.  Since she’s responsible she can clean up the mess AND help track down information for Set.

I loved this book.  It helped progress the story started with Set’s book.  I also loved the cranky Thoth and Kema who just loved needling him.  I also like the crossover with Hermes and finding out what Kema’s history was.  When I finished the book the only question I had was why is the next book not out?

Book 8 The Court of the Underworld; Book 2 Gods of Duet

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment