Thursday, September 24, 2020

Securing Sidney by Susan Stoker


 







3 Stars

Sidney Hale loves dogs and can’t stand seeing them abused.  She is willing to go to any means necessary to save a dog from a bad owner.  Decker comes across her when she is fighting with a man known for using dogs in a dog fighting scheme.  He helps her save the dog from abuse and falls hard for her. 

I had a really hard time with this book.  It was a really good book up until the end when the heroine does something that makes her too stupid to live.  Up until this point I really enjoyed the book and would have reviewed it much higher but at that point it was a no go for me.  I understand why the author did what she did but it just didn’t work for me at all.  It was a one off bad book for me and it doesn’t stop me from reading the rest of the series but it probably won’t be one I reread.

Book 2 SEAL of Protection: Legacy Series


No comments:

Post a Comment