Saturday, September 12, 2020

Last Dragon Standing by G.A. Aiken

 Last Dragon Standing (Dragon Kin series Book 4) by [G.A. Aiken]

3.5 Stars

Keita dragoness and youngest daughter of the Dragon Queen isn’t a fighter like the rest of the family.  Even though she isn’t a fighter she has her own talents.  Ragnar, Lightning Dragon from the Northern territories has a treaty with the Queen.  He HATES Keita.  She is a spoiled royal who is annoying.  When he finds out that she isn’t quite what she seems will he be able to woo her?

This was not one of my favorite books in the series.  Even knowing what Keita means to the thrown and she uses her act to get what she wants she still annoyed me so much.  Ragnar also wasn’t my favorite male lead in these books.  I did like seeing the progress the overall story with all of the characters from previous books.  The other reason I had issues with it was the middle part was a little slow for me.  Once it picked up the book was way better.

Audiobook:

I loved Hollie Jackson narrating this book.  She does an excellent job with each character.

Book 4 Dragon Kin


No comments:

Post a Comment