Saturday, July 18, 2020

The Prince by Jennifer Armentrout

The Prince: A Wicked Novella by [Jennifer L. Armentrout]

5 Stars

Brighton Jessier was raised by the order to protect humans from the Fae.  On her way home from work she and her mother are attacked.  She barely survives the attack but loses her mother.  Now she is determined to bring those who murdered her mother to justice even if it means going undercover and killing them herself.  No matter what her friends and Caden say she will have her revenge. 

I loved this story, but it was way to short.  I loved Brighton and Caden.  They work and the fact that Caden encouraged her strengths huge bonus.  I can’t wait for the next book.  Even though it was a short story the pacing was spot on.  The plot worked and didn’t feel rushed in anyway.  I really just liked it so much I wanted more.

Book 3.1 of Wicked


No comments:

Post a Comment