Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Hasty by Julia Kent

Hasty (Do-Over Book 4) by [Julia Kent]
4 Stars

Hastings "Hasty" Monahan is home living in her childhood home after having to do a perp walk in front of a whole host of cameras.  After closing her biggest deal of her career Hasty is arrested on RICO charges.  To help her heal and fight the charges she moves home to her parents house and starts over.  

I really liked this story.  It was a nice conclusion to the series.  In previous books I didn’t like Hasty.  She was a bit stuck up and wasn’t overly likable.  However, in this book she redeems herself.  I liked Ian wanted to be there for her but also let her spread her wings and do what she needed to do to make herself whole again.  There were several parts of the book that were really funny like when Hasty helped her friend deliver a cow.  I loved what happens with Hasty’s ex.  Definitely check out the book and let me know what you think.

Book 4 Do-Over

No comments:

Post a Comment