Friday, July 3, 2020

Dragon Days, Witch Nights by Donna MacDonald

Dragon Days, Witch Nights: Magic and Mayhem Universe (My Crazy Paranormal Romance Book 1) by [Donna McDonald]

3 Stars

Elenora has been the Jezibaba for several hundred years.  She is also reluctantly a dragon.  To top off all the other things she is dealing with her lover Damien has decided to go before the dragon council and demand she be recognized as his mate.  The dragon council is determined to not recognize her since she couldn’t be a dragon.

 

I wanted to like this book more than I did.  It was very slow start which made it hard to get into and since it is a short story that is a bug problem in my book.  There was a point in the book where it finally picked up and then loved the story.  It just took way to long to get there.  There are also parts of the story that would make more sense if you had read the original series these characters were in.  Overall, I liked the ending enough to check out the next book.

Book 1 My Crazy Paranormal Romance Book


No comments:

Post a Comment