Saturday, July 4, 2020

Werewolf Dates the Deputy by Kristen Painter

The Werewolf Dates The Deputy (Nocturne Falls Book 12) by [Kristen Painter]

4 Stars

Fire chief and werewolf Titus Merrow is happy with where he is in life.  He loves his family and his job.  He also loves needling Sheriff’s Deputy and Valkyrie Jenna Blythe.  They are pushed together by Titus’ brother to work on the 10k charity race.  They are ignoring what is in front of them until they are hexed to not only love each other but are bound to each other.  They will need to work together to figure out who cast the spell to unravel it. 

After the last book in this series I was hesitant to read this one.  I’ve read all the books and these two characters were in the first book and several of the other ones as well so I had high hopes for any book with these two.  I was also concerned once the love spell came into play.  It skeeves me out that they might do things that they wouldn’t normally consent to without the spell.  However, it was handled really well and I enjoyed how it was handled.  My only ding to the story was the bad guy was kind of obvious.  This did make up for my not liking the last book.

You do not need to have read the rest of this series to understand what is going on in the book.

Book 12 Nocturne Falls


No comments:

Post a Comment