Friday, July 31, 2020

Hard to Handle by K. Bromberg

Hard to Handle (The Play Hard Series Book 1)

4 Stars

Dekker Kincaid is asked by her father to sign up new athletes to their agency.  She is all in until she is assigned Hunter Maddox.  She has a history with him and she wants a future too.  The problem is they both have issues and they both walked away from what they had once before.  Hunter’s life is currently falling apart and just maybe Dekker can help keep him afloat. 

I loved this story so much.  It was heart wrenching at times with what was going on in Hunter’s life.  There wasn’t any point in the story where I was frustrated other then the end where I couldn’t believe it was ending so soon.  I loved the headers of the commentary between the sisters at the beginning of the chapters.  I look forward to reading the next book in the series with the next sister.

Book 1 Play Hard


No comments:

Post a Comment