Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tane by Anna Hackett


5 Stars

Full Disclaimer:  I am a huge fan of Anna Hackett.  I’ve been with her since she published Marcus Book 1 of Hell Squad.  I also received an ARC of this book and blew through it in 2 hours.  After reading all the books in this series I couldn’t wait to see how she ended it and she didn’t disappoint with the last book. 

Tane Rahia is the leader of the berserkers.  He is used to taking care of everyone around him.  He feels his hands are too dirty to be with anyone particularly Selena who has been through enough.  Selena was taken from her home world by the Gizzida and rescued by the humans who she has made her home with.  She wants Tane with her whole heart if only he would get over his hang ups.  They will need to work together to take out the bombs to save humanity.

 

I loved this book.  It was the perfect conclusion to the series.  The writing and pacing were spot on.  I didn’t feel it lagged anywhere in the story.  The only issue I had was I couldn’t read it fast enough.  I had to know how it would end.  The climax of the story was OMG I can’t believe she did that but it worked with the story and made me cry.  She also included a nice epilogue that wrapped up the loose ends nicely and was so sweet.  Definitely worth the read but you will need to read the other 19 first as they are all linked with how they are going to destroy the Gizzida.

Book 20 Hell Squad


No comments:

Post a Comment