Friday, June 26, 2020

Sucks to be Me by Kristen Painter

Sucks To Be Me: A Paranormal Women's Fiction Novel (First Fangs Club Book 1) by [Kristen Painter]

2 Stars

49-year-old Belladonna Barrone’s life isn’t what she wants it to be.  She married into the mob and has wanted out for years.  Her kids are finally protected and she’s about to get out when her husband is killed.  The boss tells her to finish the job her husband had started and it leads to her being turned into a vampire.  Now she has to figure out what this new life is going to be.

I am so mad I am reviewing this book this low.  It had so much promise and yet fell flat for me.  I have read all of her Nocturne Falls books and they are so good.  This book was so slow and had no humor in it at all.  It was a lot of oh woh is me my life is so horrible.  It got really old.  I had no connection with Belladonna at all and for most of the book I didn’t like her.  There is literally nothing to entice me to read the next book in the series. 

Book 1 First Fangs Club


No comments:

Post a Comment