Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Null and Void by Susan Copperfield

Null and Void: Royal States Novel Series, Book 1

5 Stars

Mackenzie Little was born without magic which makes her the lowest of the low.  When she finally had enough bull at work she up and quits her mom convinces her to go to a charity auction.  She never expect her former boss to buy her for the night or for all forms of birth control to fail.  Staying in New York is not an option and she takes an offer to move to the province of Texas.  Ten years goes by before Mackenzie and Dylan will see each other again.

I loved this story.  It took a trope that I hate and made me like it.  The have a baby and not let the daddy know is one of the tropes that I usually skip as it frustrates me but Mackenzie did her best to find him.  I also really liked Mackenzie and Dylan together.  There were some pacing issues in the story but nothing major.  Overall a really good book and I look forward to reading the next book. 

Audiobooks:

Reba Buhr did a really good job narrating this story.  I listen at a faster speed and I didn’t have any issues with accents or verbiage at the fast speed.  She did an excellent job with both male and female voices.  I would definitely listen to other books narrated by her.

Book 2 A Royal States


No comments:

Post a Comment