Wednesday, June 17, 2020

I’ll Be Dammed by Mandy Rosko

I'll Be Dammed by [Mandy Rosko]

3 Stars

Beverly woke up not know who she was or how she got there.  She wasn’t able to shift into her beaver and it was all freaking her out.  Albert had been looking for his lost mate and she was finally found but she doesn’t remember who he is.  Albert will do anything to get his Beverly back to him and find out what happened to their child.

I wanted to love this story.  It was an interesting premise, but it had major pacing issues.  I also felt like I was coming into the story without knowing all the information I needed to know.  It was if there was another book before this one where the characters were introduced but there wasn’t.  This book was part of the FUC world, and I have read all of those and there was a free prequel that introduced this world.  I read all of them and still felt confused.  I also didn’t like Beverly.  Her entire inner monologue when she was with Albert was about sex.  Nothing wrong with that except she doesn’t trust him and doesn’t want to be with him.  It got old fast and made it hard to enjoy the book.  Even with all the issues I had I will still check out other books in this world.

FUC Academy 

No comments:

Post a Comment