Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Soul Taken by Patricia Briggs











4 Star

Wulfe is missing. He's been stalking Mercy for a while she doesn't think it's that big of a deal but it could be. The alliance with the vampires could end if he is not found. Now other people in the Tri-Cities are also showing up dead in ways just like in the B Horror movie about the Harvester. The more Mercy looks into Wolfe's disappearance and the Harvester the darker and more sinister the path becomes. Will Mercy find the answers before it's her body?

I don't know if we are supposed to like Wulfe but I adore that vampire, The story itself was good. I liked finding out more of the history of the Vampires. The dynamics between Mercy and her pack is always interesting. Not blowing smoke but I couldn't put this one down cause I wanted to find out what would happen. I still want the next Alpha and Omega book.

Book 13 Mercy Thompson

Amazon

 


No comments:

Post a Comment