Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Easy by Brenda Rothert


 









4 Star

Erik never planned on setting foot in his hometown again after he had his heart broken by his high school sweetheart. But life has other plans for him. His aunt breaks her hip, and his mom breaks her ankle and they both need help so he will have to suck it up and spend some time in Greentree Falls WI. On his first day home he runs into the one woman he has never gotten over. Will he walk away from her this time, or will he be all in?

This one just broke my heart. I want Allie and Erik to get their happy ending with everything they went through. They both had no win situations as teenagers and now that they are ten years older, they realize how much they missed each other, and I love the workaround they came up with so they could be happy together. This book had good pacing and it drew me in so fast and I didn’t want to put down. I did like the drama in the book didn’t have anything to do with Erik or Allie but Allie’s family instead. I just overall really enjoyed this book.

Book 6 Chicago Blaze Hockey

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment