Sunday, August 14, 2022

Hunted by the Alien Assassin by Ella Mavin

 











3 Star

Bosa is a hired assassin who can be hired for just about any reason. The most recent job is tracking down a human trafficker who just so happens to be a human woman. When he finds out there is more to Karina’s story then he realizes will it be too late?

I wanted to like this book more than I did. There was no world building, so I have a lot of questions. Bosa was an idiot, and he does make it right but so stupid in the beginning. Bosa and Karina have an almost insta love. It works but not a fan. I enjoyed the dream part of the book that helped Karina figure out what needs to happen. Bosa’s people kind of suck a lot. Was good enough for me to check out book 2.

Book 1 Mates of the Kaluma

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment