Friday, August 12, 2022

Cursed Yuletide by Eve Langlais

 








3 Star

Anders left the woman he loved to join the King’s army and he never returned. Alva promised to wait for him, and she did for several years until she gave up hope. When the witch in the woods asks for her help will she discover all the secrets?

I wanted to like this more than I did. It’s a book based off little red riding hood and possibly Rapunzel and at least one other I can’t think of. There was no world building, and we are thrown into the story. I really didn’t care for FMC. Years of her love being gone, and she never even thought to search for him. Instead, she feels it’s appropriate to start a relationship with her loves BFF who LEFT with him. It irritated me. I did like Langlais’ writing so a 3 it is.

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment