Wednesday, August 10, 2022

A Shifter’s Curse by Debbie Cassidy

 











4 Star

The relic they needed to keep the evil at bay has shattered. Quinn and her men need to discover another way to eradicate the evil from the world, so it doesn’t take over. The only way they can do that is to find the Dagda and hope that he can help them.

Why did I read this before all the books were out! History has shown me the author concludes all her books with cliffhanger esq ending. I read this before the new one was out (it is out now). I liked that more information about Quinn is revealed and makes you like her even more because her family sucks. I do like the fact she keeps acquiring new men everywhere she goes. The ending just made me mad…so very mad. I need to know how the series ends.

Book 4 Wolves of Hawthorne Cove

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment