Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Slayer Witch by Katie French

 











2 Star

Winter just wants to be an investigator. She doesn’t want to be known by her family name as she is nothing like them. The only way she can become who she wants is to lie. Lie about everything as no one will believe that she wants to do good and be good. Once they discover who she is will she still be able to be who she wants?

I barely finished this book and there are more in the series, and I have no intention of finishing it. It started out really good and then it just got stupid. We no world building and all characters are all thrown at you as needed. All the “good” guys were obnoxious, and I didn’t like any of them. Winter was sassy and I liked her, but she isn’t keeping me interested particularly with the ending of the book with Dax planning on screwing her over…so yeah no more books from this author.

Book 1 Demon Hunters Wanted

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment