Thursday, October 13, 2022

Tribe Protector by Stacy Jones

 








2 Star

Lily thought she had her hands full with her fourth mate Drrak but now there’s a fifth man who needs her. Will her other mates accept him into the fold?

This was supposed to be the last book in the series, but it left me with many questions. There were characters introduced and then ignored. They added a fifth mate into the harem, and you don’t really get time to learn about him when the book ends. The final big battle was incredibly short. Again, this book the author uses her fake language to have conversations. I ended up skipping many pages as I didn’t want to try and figure out what was being said. There is a fourth book that came out later. I am skipping it as I really struggled with finishing this book.

Book 3 Chosen

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment