Sunday, October 2, 2022

Hades by Anna Hackett

 








3 Star

CIA analyst Gabbi Hansley was planning on going home and vegging after a long day when her co-worker talks her into dropping some files off with Matteo “Hades” Mancini. She was planning on it being an in and out until someone started shooting at Hades and Gabbi gets dragged into the fire fight. Now the people after him think they can use her to get to him. Hades needs to protect her and takes her back to New York. Now to keep his hands off her. When it’s all clear for her to return home will he be able to let her walk away?

This was not one of my favorite books by Anna Hackett. Literally within 10 minutes of meeting Gabbi is blurting out her sexual history and they end up hooking up pretty quickly too. It just didn’t work well for me. I liked Gabbi and Hades overall, but the story was just meh. I struggled with writing the review which normally is written and published the same week the book is out and I couldn’t figure out why I didn’t like the book. The big fight with the bad guys didn’t work well for me. It just was a meh book.

Book 2 Sentinel Security

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment