Monday, October 17, 2022

Zephon by A.M. Griffin











2 Star

 Angie and her twin are left alone in the world. Angie's married to an abusive man who she wants to get away from but doesn't know how. The aliens come to Earth waning women for their men her sister is selected to go to this new planet. Instead of her twin sister going Angie's put on the shuttle to take her to this new place and a new adventure. The problem she's already pregnant and she's married. How is she to keep all of this information from her new husband?  When he finds out about all of her secrets how he treated her and what will he do about her pregnancy?

Angie was interesting. I wanted to like her more than I did. She took the place of her twin since she was already married and pregnant. I get why Angie needed to leave but I just didn't enjoy this plot plus I wanted to know what happened to the sister and the husband. This came out Nov 2021 so may be more coming with more answers, but the series currently fizzled for me.

Book 3 Teague Bride Experiment

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment