Saturday, October 29, 2022

Trash and Treasure by Alessa Thorn

 











4 Star

Charlotte wants to go and study with legendary Fae mages but needs her brother-in-Law to approve it for her. To get this approval she needs to track down Aneirin with Reeve who she has a history with and wants nothing to do with. He broke her heart and she holds a grudge. Reeve is happy to be working with her as he's missed her and wants to know what he did to sever their budding relationship. They are going to have to work together to find and take out Aneirin before he lets out the other two generals.

This one took a hot minute for me to get into it but once I was into the story, I loved it. It was just a slow start. I loved seeing them all working together and seeing characters from previous books. The conflict between Reeve and Charlotte was interesting and I liked what separated them previously. Looking forward to the next one.

Book 1 Ironwood

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment