Sunday, October 23, 2022

My Lucky #13 by Piper Rayne

 











4 Star

Hockey players are incredibly superstitious. Aiden has never been. He wears number 13 jersey because it's just a number. He's been in a slump for awhile that breaks after he got a glass of white wine thrown at him at a New Year's Eve party. He begs Saige to continue this routine to help the Florida Fury win. The more time they spend together, the more they want to be more for each other. What will happen when she becomes a liability?

She forgave him too quickly. That was my first thought when I finished the story. I love a good hockey story. This one hit all the marks of a good one. I liked Aiden and Saige. It was an interesting premise. Overall, it was a cute hockey book.

Book 1 Hockey Hotties

Amazon

 


No comments:

Post a Comment