Tuesday, October 25, 2022

That Time I Got Drunk and Yeeted a Love Potion at a Werewolf by Kimberly Lemming

 











4 Star

Brie isn't interested in a relationship with Felix after she accidentally threw a love potion on him. She thinks the only reason he's interested is because of the potion No matter how many times he claims she's his fated mate. When women keep going missing he refuses to leave her side to keep her safe. When she ends up kidnapped will be get to her in time?

I liked this one but wasn't as in love with Brie as I was with the last book. There was more frustration with her character. I loved Felix and wanted him to get his HEA with someone who loves him us he deserves Brie got there eventually. I liked how the book ended and the humor was still there. Overall, a good book and can't wait for the next one.

Book 2 Mead Mishaps

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment