Friday, October 14, 2022

Reluctant Concubine by Dana Martin

 








4 Star

Tera is a part of a legendary line of healers. She is expected to do great things but hasn't so far. When her father sells her to a neighboring tribe, she assumes it's for healing. Instead, she's placed up for sale. A house buys her with the intent of using her as a concubine. That is until she catches the eye of the High Lord, He needs her for her healing ability. She doesn't trust him but until she can escape, he's the best option. When war comes for them will her opinion change?

This was a book I wasn't sure I would like. It was free which usually gives me incentive to try, and I was pleasantly surprised to really enjoy the book. I liked the world building and character development. It as an interesting take on slave turned lover. I'm interested in seeing where the story is going to go. If you like period piece / Viking story this might fit your reaching habit.

Book 1 Hardstorm Saga

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment