Monday, March 6, 2023

Safe Haven by Jarica James

 


3 Star

Most omegas can’t wait to become pregnant but that is not what I want. I didn’t ask for this man to take something that wasn’t for him but he has all the power and I have none. He then bribes my parents into kicking me out leaving me with very limited options. My brother calls on his friend to take me in until I can figure out what I can and should be doing. Not everyone in the pack is happy to take me in but I promise to be gone as soon as possible but will they want her to leave?

Fair warning the story starts with Briar seeing a doctor after she was raped. It was off page but she has trauma from this SA that is dealt with throughout the book. This was a good take for an omegaverse story and I enjoyed how it all played out. I would love to see another book in this world to see if things change with the center Briar is supposed to use since she is packless. If you like omegaverse stories this is one of the better ones.

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment