Monday, March 13, 2023

The Wedding Dilemma by Mariah Ankenman

 


2 Star

As a firefighter Parker knows what his life is going to be like until he meets Tamsen. She calls for help and his team shows up. He feels connected to her but doesn’t want to pursue her since he met her on a call that is until he meets her again at his mother’s engagement party where the groom to be is Tamsen’s father. Since his mother is very wealthy he wants to find out if Tamsen’s dad is a gold digger. Best way to find out is to get close to his daughter. Will he be able to keep feelings out of it?

I wanted to like this one but I hated the main characters. They were both so ridiculous and I couldn’t connect with them. I felt like they were both so shallow and I just couldn’t get passed it and like the book. Parker is an ass and is investigating Tamsen’s dad which is fine but he uses her to find information and that wasn’t good. It was a hard pass for me.

Book 1-Mile-High Firefighters

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment