Friday, March 10, 2023

The Marked by Eve Langlais

 


1.5 Star

Those that are marked are taken away to somewhere else never to be seen again. When marks appear on Jasinda she is taken to the consulate for processing. Now expected to live a different life Jasinda is confused with what she needs to do and who to trust. Does she trust the Commander or someone from her past?

I’ve never hated a book by this author and this one made me incredibly mad. I wish I hadn’t read it and it caused me to take a break from the author. I think my biggest issue was Jasinda knew nothing. She was raised ignorant and when someone she thought she could trust asked for her help she gave it. This went against the man she loved and he was willing to throw her away because how dare she…do something she thought was right because you were keeping secrets. I just couldn’t get past how he treated her.

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment