Saturday, March 4, 2023

Hunted by Them by Jo Savages


 

2.5 Stars

Freya was chosen and betrayed by all those around her. She’s starting over but there are still people after her. When she finds Hunter and Wolf her fated mates will they be able to keep her safe?

I was enjoying this story until the twist at the end. It went from a story I understood to a book that I was incredibly frustrated with. Without spoiling the ending the plot twist came out of left field and turned the book entirely around. Then the book just kind of ends without any elaborations and it left too many questions unanswered. The writing was good, and I enjoyed it so I will pick up another book by this author and see if something else will hit better.

Part of Fairytales with a Twist

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment