Friday, March 3, 2023

A Borrowed Boyfriend by A.R. Casella



4 Star

I’m internet famous because I was left at the altar. My friends want me to be happy and sign me up with the Fairy Godmother Agency. It is run by a husband/wife team who will work on fixing my whole life. They set out to make my ex jealous with a fake boyfriend. Griffin is very convincing as my boyfriend and I’m not sure I want it to be fake. Griffin loves spending time with Marnie where it’s less like pretending and more like falling in love. Will they find there HEA?

I really enjoyed this very lighthearted romance. Marnie deserves her HEA after her ex being a jackass. The book was full of well-developed characters not just the main characters. There were no major holes or errors. Just really good book.

Book 1 Fairy Godmother Agency

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment