Friday, December 18, 2020

Bailed Out by Rebecca Zanetti

 

4 Star

Anna is struggling with Aiden disappearing for 2 weeks without a word, her boss firing everyone in the office, and then her sister’s abusive ex shows up as a defendant.  Things only get worse when she heads over to her sister’s house and finds her sister and Aiden standing over the dead body of the ex.  She will do anything to clear her sister even if it means Aiden goes down.  She hopes she can clear both of them.  Will she be able to discover who killed the ex?

Pretty much everything I thought about the last book that was hinted at was proven correct in this book.  I was happier reading this one then the first but the first had to do a lot of set up and this one could just jump into the story.  It was an interesting story that kept me reading.  I very much wanted to see how this one turned out.  There were some parts where Anna frustrated me and I wanted to slap her for being so rash but those were few and far between.  I really enjoyed how things worked out between her and Aiden.  It will be interesting to see how the next book concludes the story.

Book 2 Anna Albertini Files


No comments:

Post a Comment