Sunday, May 19, 2019

Vampire Bounty Hunter Unexpected Catch by Larissa Emerald Nocturne Falls Universe – 2.5 stars


Vampire bounty hunter Nathaniel Newburg is tracking a wanted vampire to Nocturne Falls.  He thinks he’s got his man but instead he finds feline-shifter Camille Nahuel.  Nathaniel enlists Camille’s help to catch his vampire.

The book was very fast paced which worked alright with this story.  This book needed a little bit more information to make it work.  One of my issues was about Camille not liking vampires.  It was not really explained why she didn’t like them.  There was also some backstory to Nate’s life I would have liked to know but that was just because I wanted to know.  It wasn’t vital to the story but it was touched on that Nate’s brother was paralyzed in a war and he felt guilty about it.  I want more information about that. 

Overall, I liked this better then Shaman Charms the Shifter but not by much.

No comments:

Post a Comment