Thursday, May 2, 2019

Good Luck Sisters by Jill Shalvis Book 1.5 – 3*


Tilly Adams is trying to start her life anew after some bad years. On her first day teaching at the community college she sees Dylan Scott sitting in the front row. Dylan loves Tilly but joined the military. He comes home 10 years after disappearing from her life. He had reasons for leaving but is back and wants her in his life.

I loved seeing where everyone from the first book was ten years later. Like the first book it is a coming into your own book. Tilly and Quinn have had years to get close as sisters.

I don’t know if this worked as a short story. After finishing it I have so many questions about the years between the last book and now. It probably would have worked out better as a full length story instead of the short story.

Overall I enjoyed the book and seeing what the characters are up to. It was worth the read but ultimately I left want more answers then the book gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment