Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Monster Under My Bed by M.J. Marstens

 











2 stars

Lexie ran from home and the monsters under her bed. 15-years later and she’s finally come home. Will the monsters be there to get her?

WTF did I just read. There is no world building and the book ends on a cliff hanger. All we know is FMC left home because of monsters. She’s back after years away and she’s avoiding home. The author does do chapters sprinkled throughout of the past which was a bit jarring. Monster sex didn’t bother me but when it’s revealed she’s the missing heir and is going to be mated to the ruling king, I was majorly skeeved out as that is her biological uncle.  This ends just as things are getting started and I have so many questions. I may pick up the next one. I haven’t decided.

Book 1 Bogeymen

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment