Sunday, September 4, 2022

Better Homes & Haunting by Harper

 








3.5 stars

Nina is hired to landscape a private island off the coast of New England. She was surprised to get the bid as she’s been unable to get a job due to her previous partner. Who cares that it’s on an island that is haunted and there have been mysterious happenings and people being injured.

The story started out very slow. I’ve tried to read this book several times and put it down every time. I started it on audio and that got me over the hump to the good part. It also took me time to get used to the Deacon / Nina, Jake / Cindy, Dotty POV plus all the ghosts POV. Once I figured it out, I really enjoyed the story and the couples. I did have the ending figured out well before the end. Overall, it was worth reading and it fit Molly Harper’s style.

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment