Thursday, September 1, 2022

Bitter Sweet Heart by H. Hunting

 








4 Star

Maverick is coming to the end of his college years and isn't sure if he's on the right path. He has one final hook up over the summer and though he wants to see Clover again he doesn't think it will work. What he wasn't expecting was walking into his creative writing class and finding Clover is his new professor.

So much angst in this book. It is a super sweet but angsty book. I was a tad confused in the beginning as Kody and Lavendar weren't together but I quickly realized Clover and Maverick was overlapping their story and then things clicked for me. I loved Clover being the older of the two. Liked less that she was still married when they first hooked up. I also didn't feel like Maverick and Kody patched things up in this book. If it happened in book 1 I can't remember. Can't wait to see who gets the next book.

Book 2 Lies, Hearts and Truths

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment