Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Captured Sunlight by Raven Flanagan

 








3 Star

Princess Adora Solen is on the way to marry her father's ally when her convoy is attacked and she's taken by her Kingdom's sworn enemy, King of Shadows Caliban Morgen. Taken to his Kingdom and not sure where she stands, Adora tries to make the best of it. The problems start when she starts raving Caliban but with their Kingdoms at war can they find their HEA?

I remember reading this and was happy with the story at the time but sitting down to write the review and I can't recall any of the actual story. It's that forgettable. I recall books from years ago and for whatever reason this one doesn't stick. I skimmed it to refresh. I like the give and take between Adora and Caliban. The pacing in it was good through the first half but went a bit sideways the second half. Overall, it was just ok.

Book 1 A Song of Sun and Shadow

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment