Friday, July 29, 2022

The Beta Part One by Avanne Michaels

 








4 Star

Talia has the designation of beta even though her mother expected her to be an omega. She’s gone from pack to pack without finding her forever. When her mother pulls some string to get her into Devon Jackson’s pack, she knows she’s not wanted. They make it very clear she is not wanted nor needed until she is. The pack’s omega, Jasper, wants her and doesn’t want her gone like the rest of the pack does. The closer they get the more everyone realizes there is danger that might take Jasper away and that doesn’t work for Talia or the pack. When Talia is made to choose she will always put Jasper’s safety first but when things change will they find away to make it work?

I’ve been on an omegaverse kick and found this one. I hesitated to buy it as it’s a new author and not part of KU. I am so happy I did as I blew through the first book and can’t wait for the next book. There are some major abuse and rape in the book and if these bother you skip this book as it is very much front and center. I enjoyed each of the characters and the give and take Talia, Jasper, Devon, Trent, Kaleb, and Nathan. They each have their own personality and relationship with each other. I am very interested to see where the series goes. I did knock one star off as it was a cliffhanger ending and I hate those but that’s a me issue.

Book 1 The Beta

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment