Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Unforgivable by Leona Page

 








3 Star

Trigger Warning

Lyri has been rejected by her true mate. She was meant to be his Luna to his Alpha instead her mate's father declares her nulla venia. He also sets down the most severe punishment to set an example. She's starved and tied to a tree on the night of a full moon. Because she is the Luna other wolves are drawn to her and since she can't defend herself the worst happens. She would have died from the assault if not for Rhet, Ezra, and Thjis while nursing her back to health they fall for her and want her to be their mate will they win her over?

There were some hard parts to this story. There were also some very well written parts I wanted to beat the Alpha and his family so much. I loved seeing people stand up for Lyri for the wrongs against her. By the end of the book I felt the alpha family hadn't been punished enough for their actions but I did like how I everything, played out. Overall, I enjoyed the story and will read other books.

Book 2 Not Quite an Alpha

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment