Thursday, July 7, 2022

Rejected Wolf, Rejected Mate, Rejected Alpha by Rae Foxx

 









2 stars

 Just like with the other series by this author these 3 books you have to read all of them together to get the full story you can't read them separately there is no overarching theme through all of them but a completed story in between so you have to read all 3 of needs to get the full plot. So once again I'm reviewing them all together since you can't read them separately you can't just pick up book 2 and read that 1 and understand what's going on

 Lizzie has spent her whole life trying to get away from her pack she is omega's daughter and she wants out because she's tired of taking care of all of them. She can't leave until her 18th birthday when she shifts for the 1st time.  When she shifts for the 1st time and realizes that her biggest bully and abuser is her faded mate, she is shocked and she doesn't want anything to do with him. What follows is the pack tries to kill her and let leave her to die in the desert. Vampire stumble upon her.  They nurse her back to health and make a deal with her show them where her pack lives and they will help her get her revenge. What she doesn't realize is there keeping secrets just like everyone in her home pack with keeping secrets from her will those secrets tear them apart?

 I want to tell like this one it's an interesting promise you have a wolf with 4 vampires. It just did not work there were several things that just was kind of gross with their sex acts. There are some plot point holes that just couldn't be explained away. Ruth was supposed to be this character who was protecting her but never actually protected her to the point if she got left in the desert to die and didn't really seem to be going after her. Didn't really teach her anything to protect herself or learn about her family that had been killed by the current alpha it was a bunch of stuff that just didn't make sense. The overarching theme of the story the premise of it was interesting shifter rejected by me and rejected by meat ends up with 4 vampire mates instead who are taking on all of these horrible people who want her dad or want to meet with her because of her special special blood it was a really good idea just very poorly executed. I didn't waste any money on buying any of these books by Rae Foxx not the series or the last series I reviewed by her I got them through kindle unlimited and that is literally the only reason why I continue to read any of her books they were a nice distraction but even in my head as I'm reading them, I'm questioning things which make it less enjoyable and more frustrating.  I've read better rejected wolves’ books I've read worse I worse I've been in a kick for reading the rejected wolf I don't know why this one did not hit the mark.

Book 1-3 Shattered Fate

Amazon

Book 1

Book 2

Book 3


No comments:

Post a Comment