Saturday, July 30, 2022

A Shifter’s Trial by Debbie Cassidy

 











4 Star

Quinn survived her alpha but now new challenges are being thrown at her. She is to be thrown into the challenge. This challenge will make or break her and the world. Will she survive?

This one confused me. It starts off right as the last book ends which is great as that ended very cliffhanger esq. We go through most of the book confused about what the hell is going on. Once I figured it out the story was interesting. It made sense to keep me hanging as she was also kept hanging on what the trials was. There were a couple of nice twists and turns that were nice, and I loved them all. I also really liked the smack down she gives all her mates. Overall, it was a good addition to the series. The only big criticism was it ends in a cliffhanger esq ending. The main story was concluded but there’s a big OMG at the end.

Book 2 Wolves of Hawthorne Cove

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment