Thursday, July 14, 2022

Abducted for the Pack by Natalie Prim

 











2 Star

Ree is a wallflower. She usually has her head down and studying. One night she decided to attend a frat party and her life changes. She is taken by some mysterious men who aren’t what they seem. Will she be able to handle what they want from her?

This is a multi POV and partner book. There was a serious lack of consent through a lot of this book. There were also several people who I couldn’t stand in this book, and it frustrated me. There are several grammatical errors in the book as well. If I am catching it there’s a problem. Not to mention the world building was nonexistent. There are these magical beings who can come into our world but don’t live here and that is about all we are told. You learn about different pack lands but not a lot. It also ends in a cliffhanger, and I need to see how it turns out so I will read it but I wasn’t overly happy with it.

Book 1 Celestial Claim

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment