Saturday, December 4, 2021

Gone with the Witch by Heather Blake

 











4 Star

Darcy is asked to enter Missy into the annual Pawsitively Enchanted pet contest to see if someone is rigging it to ruin it. She is happy to do it until she finds her main suspect dead. Now she is on the trail of the murder and dealing with a pet snatcher. Will she track down the pet snatcher AND find out who murdered Natasha.

Glinda whose been the one character we are meant to hate is growing on me. She’s not that bitchy anymore since she’s not going after Nick. I loved seeing the progress Darcy’s relationships take in this book. I also liked the mystery itself. It wasn’t a complex one but it was still a good read.

Audio

I wasn’t sure if I would like Coleen Marlo but she does an amazing job with each of these characters. I enjoyed how she gave each character their own voice. Even listening to it faster didn’t take away from the story.

Book 6 A Wishcraft Mystery

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment