Friday, December 10, 2021

Darkest Destiny by Gena Showalter


 










4 Stars

Brochan is determined to take down Viola. She was his fated mate and she stole something important from him. He will forsake all he’s lived for to take her down. Viola holds the demon of Narcissism and lives for herself and her pet. Everywhere she goes she is followed by a forsaken. She isn’t sure if she wants him to catch her and keep her and neither is he sure what he wants. Will they figure it out before other’s take Viola out?

I enjoyed this short story. It was slow to get started and that might have been because it’s been a while since I’ve read the rest of the series and I wasn’t remember characters as well as I feel I needed. Once the story got going, I enjoyed the book. I liked seeing Brochan and Viola work through there issues and find their happy ending.

A Lords of Underworld Novella

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment