Tuesday, December 28, 2021

A Shifter’s Sin by Debbie Cassidy

 











3 Star

Quinn has made it her life goal to make herself useful to the pack who doesn’t want her. When she is notified, she has inherited property from her mother her alpha orders her to go and bring back a relic the pack there has. She agrees to go and bring it back. When she gets to Hawthorne Cove, she finds out everything isn’t as it seems, but she is still determined to do as her alpha says. All she has to do is infiltrate the Hawthorne pack and find the relic.

I enjoyed this but with reservation. I had a hard time understanding why Quinn would keep running after her pack for their approval when the Hawthorne pack is willing to take her in and train her without her having to do anything. Another issue I had with this book was it ends in a cliff hanger esq ending. I’ve read all that are out now, and they all end this way, and you will want to wait until they all are out so you don’t have to wait for the conclusion of the story. I didn’t discover this until I finished the most recent book and had some very choice words that I have to wait.

Book 1 Wolves of Hawthorne

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment