Thursday, December 30, 2021

Eros by Carly Spade

 











3 Star

Elani Stewart is done with true love. She feels love can be found using science to find the compatibility of two people. When her clients start dropping off, she tracks it to a bar where her former clients swear the bartender has found them the love of their lives. When she confronts Alex about his claims, he makes a bet with her. Who will win the bet of love?

This book was more like the first book Hades, and I loved it. I loved seeing Elani fight her feelings for Eros. I enjoyed seeing them work through secrets and finding their happy ending. What I didn’t like was the how it seemed like Elani was such a shrinking violet. She faints when she finds out about him being Eros. It was frustrating. It wasn’t the be all end all to the book and there were other things I liked enough that countered this issue.

Book 4 Contemporary Mythos

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment