Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Kiss My Cupcake by Helena Hunting

Kiss My Cupcake

4 Stars
Blaire Calloway is about to open up her dream cupcake shop.  If only Ronan Knight could be just a little bit more understanding about this new venture.  Instead he has his patrons axes at their shared wall.  They are in constant competition until they decide to team up to take down the competition. 

I liked the story.  It was a sweet romance between Blaire and Ronan.  I loved Ronan’s grandpa the best.  Blaire’s family frustrated me and I didn’t like them at all.  I don’t know if there was supposed to be some redeeming quality about them but I didn’t see it at all.  I also had issues with the ending.  I get why Ronan did what he did but it was frustrating particularly know Blaire’s history.  If you’re looking for a light romance this is definitely the book to check out.


No comments:

Post a Comment