Friday, August 7, 2020

How to Live an Undead Lie by Hailey Edwards

How to Live an Undead Lie (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy Book 5) by [Hailey Edwards]


4 Stars

Grier meets the vampire she made while she was in prison.  To keep him safe she will need to work with her grandfather Lacroix.  The problem is the vision Lacroix has for the city is not what she wants for the city.  Grier is ready to compromise with him until she is betrayed by someone close to her.

I really liked this story and I did not see the betrayal coming.  With the last one I saw it coming but this one not so much.  With this reveal a lot of strings are tied up and her Grier’s history is explained.   This was awesome because I’ve wanted this information for a while.  The book was a good continuation to the series and it is a cliffhanger esc ending where you will want to start the next book immediately to see how the conflict ends.  Luckily for me it was already out so even though it was late I started the next one.  

Book 5 The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy

No comments:

Post a Comment